Monday, July 1, 2013

Summer Infused Water

I'm pretty sure I'm part camel. I don't drink enough water and I must be storing reserves of it somewhere in my body.  It has been crazy hot lately and I know I need to up my water intake, so this weekend, I decided to get creative with water.

I'm fussy about water. I can't have it too cold and I don't like it tepid, it has to be just right, and if it tastes good, I know I'll drink more of it. In an effort to get in my 8 glasses a day, I spent some time infusing water. I experimented with three different flavor versions (strawberry, citrus, and cucumber) infused them for a couple hours in the fridge and then strained and poured them into individual bottles for easy access. I'm enjoying them and feeling good; they help me pretend I'm at a spa. Infused water would also be a great addition to the table for summer entertaining. Bottoms up!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note: If you are trying to comment from an iPhone or iPad, there are scripting issues and the comment will not be posted. Please try commenting from another browser or device. Thank you! :)