Friday, July 26, 2013

Sunsets, lately

This has been the most relaxed busy week ever. Relaxed because Flavio has been off work and his R&R has been wonderfully contagious. Busy because it's down to the final days of my summer classes and in between cake in bed and drinks on our porch, I've been pumping out some serious grading. Can you believe summer is almost over? I intend to soak up every last minute. And come August 6th, I'll officially have three weeks of vacation coming my way. Woot! In the meantime, more marathon grading sessions counterbalanced with more play. And if we're lucky, more of these gorgeous evening skies.

Happy weekend. xo




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note: If you are trying to comment from an iPhone or iPad, there are scripting issues and the comment will not be posted. Please try commenting from another browser or device. Thank you! :)