Tuesday, July 23, 2013

A Book Recommendation

We are back from Anniversary-land but still in major vacation mode. Flavio is off work for the next few days which makes it very hard for me to get out of bed in the morning, let alone be productive. I have some ideas for blog posts rolling around in my mind, and am excited to upload a few pics from our anniversary weekend, but those things might not get accomplished until later this week. Especially considering I need to do actual work for my actual job. :/ In the meantime, let me tell you about a great summer book: David Sedaris' Let's Explore Diabetes with Owls. It's a quick read and he is as sick and as hilarious as ever. I was LOL'ing poolside the whole weekend. 

Also, I really enjoyed his most recent interview on Fresh Air, here.

PS: Here is a list of my favorite books.

Have you read any good books lately?

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the rec...Cutting for Stone is excellent and I really loved the Night Circus.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Going to look both of them up. :)

      Delete

Please note: If you are trying to comment from an iPhone or iPad, there are scripting issues and the comment will not be posted. Please try commenting from another browser or device. Thank you! :)