Thursday, July 18, 2013

Happy Hour at Home


So, I know on Tuesday I said I was having a detox week, but this evening brought a little retox, in a good way. We've started a new mid-week, post-work tradition and we're calling it Happy Hour at Home. On either Wednesday or Thursday of each week, we put on fun music, drag our camping chairs out of the closet (I never said it was classy), mix up some cocktails (this week we made palomas), and relax outside on our porch with appetizers and good conversation. It's our time to reconnect in the middle of our hurried work weeks and I think it's more fun than any of the (mostly overpriced, mostly hipster) happy hours around.

PS: Here's last week's HH@H drink.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note: If you are trying to comment from an iPhone or iPad, there are scripting issues and the comment will not be posted. Please try commenting from another browser or device. Thank you! :)