Monday, April 1, 2013

Weekending, Easter.

{Flavio and Silvia, Easter brunch 2013}
{Guiri, Coronado}
{Running errands. Dog is my co-pilot}
{Special Easter chewy}
When I uploaded these photos, I realized 3 out of 4 are pictures of my dog. I felt a little lame. Does anyone (besides me) care about another pic of my dog bounding down the beach? Why didn't I take better photos this weekend? And then I realized these photos are a sign of a fantastically restful three days. I have been mentally wound up and stressed this semester, so a quiet weekend of running mindless errands, baking, time outside in gorgeous spring weather, sushi, lounging in front of the TV, and a lovely Easter brunch with my mother-in-law was just what I needed. The weekend may not have produced the most exciting pics, but it did me some good.

It's Monday afternoon and I am giddy to be Off. This. Whole. Week. (!!!) On the Spring Break Itinerary: Hiking, reading, spring cleaning, Paleo cooking, a couple happy hours, beach with Guiri, Indian food with friends, oh..and Crossfit. I started this morning. It was tough, but good. More soon...  xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note: If you are trying to comment from an iPhone or iPad, there are scripting issues and the comment will not be posted. Please try commenting from another browser or device. Thank you! :)