Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Happy Birthday, Mamacita!

Today is my mom's birthday! She's sailing the California coast on a cruise with my dad, and tomorrow they're stopping in Coronado for lunch and a quick celebratory champagne with me before they head off to Mexico. Can't wait to toast her. Cheers to my Mamacita! She's a wonderful traveling buddy (she'll fix you a "flying mickey" on the plane), she always sounds happy when you call, she has a nickname for everyone, she taught me the beauty of sociology and she's always up for a glass of wine and a giggle. To know her is to love her.

Happy birthday, Mama!! xoxo
{Snuggled up at the Padres game, San Diego}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note: If you are trying to comment from an iPhone or iPad, there are scripting issues and the comment will not be posted. Please try commenting from another browser or device. Thank you! :)