Monday, August 12, 2013

On Kindness

George Saunders's convocation speech - published last week in The New York Times - is one of the best things I've read all year. It's so good, in fact, that I read it out loud to Flavio, told my parents about it, and I keep thinking about his wise advice, trying to be kinder in all my interactions.  His speech has made the rounds through the interwebs, and may be old news at this point, but if you haven't read it, or are in need of a reminder on the importance of kindness, you can read it here. It's the perfect way to start a new week.

{Photo: Guiri and her best friend Poppy}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note: If you are trying to comment from an iPhone or iPad, there are scripting issues and the comment will not be posted. Please try commenting from another browser or device. Thank you! :)