Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Gibigianna & Other Marvelous Words

I like to get lost in the "strange and lovely words"on Otherwordly, a Tumblr which pays homage to wondrous, mysterious, and sometimes inspiring words. I see myself, and want to see myself, in the following wordsmithery:
{Unfortunately, this is me. I can't hide my emotions, despite serious effort.
I wear my heart on my sleeve.}
{Yep. Not a good dancer, but that doesn't mean I don't enjoy it!}

{Sigh. Well, this was me pre-financial fast.}
{I aspire to be a quaintrelle.}
{I aspire to be a gibigianna.}

{Inspiring.}



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note: If you are trying to comment from an iPhone or iPad, there are scripting issues and the comment will not be posted. Please try commenting from another browser or device. Thank you! :)