Friday, June 28, 2013

Cupcakes and Karma

{star spangled red velvets w/ mascarpone icing}
I don't know if it was last Sunday's supermoon or what, but the stars seemed to be aligned in my favor this week. Each day brought good news, including the Supreme Court's decisions on marriage equality; a promotion for Flavio and a special dinner out and to celebrate; positive teaching evaluations from my students; a request from Flavio's coworkers to make cupcakes for a work party they're having (you know I love to make cupcakes); and even the news that my former boss, the woman who made my work life a living hell a few years ago, was finally fired. Probably for making so many peoples' lives hell. Is it wrong to celebrate that? If it is, I don't want to be right. Karma's a bitch.  Do good things. Be good to others. Make cupcakes. Celebrate.

Have a wonderful weekend!
{cupcake factory}
{flags, ready}

3 comments:

  1. That was well put! (Regarding your former boss) And congratulations to Flavio!

    ReplyDelete
  2. whoa really? ding-dong the witch is dead lol

    Go Flav...El Vice-Presidente :-)

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you are trying to comment from an iPhone or iPad, there are scripting issues and the comment will not be posted. Please try commenting from another browser or device. Thank you! :)