Sunday, October 13, 2013

Haunted House

Halloween is one of my favorite holidays and I love getting our place all spooked up. I usually like to have our decorations up the first few days of October, but this year I've had very little time to dedicate to festive prep. Tonight we finally got around to getting our outside Halloweenified and though I still want to decorate the inside, carve pumpkins, and get my costume ready, I'm excited to have at least a few fun signs of the season up. 

{orange lights, ghosts}
{Flav doing a great job on the decor}

A couple of superfluous sleepy Guiri photos...

{Sunday night cuddles with dad}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note: If you are trying to comment from an iPhone or iPad, there are scripting issues and the comment will not be posted. Please try commenting from another browser or device. Thank you! :)