Friday, October 18, 2013

Hate the same things.

Made me laugh.


So true. I knew Flavio was the one for me when I discovered we both hate parades, street fairs, county fairs, zoos, Disneyland -- most any place where there are crowds of oglers and sweaty tourists. He is the yin to my curmudgeonly yang. :)

We'll be avoiding the crowds this weekend, thank goodness, but lots of fun things happening. We're off to a friend's birthday dinner this evening, costume prep then a game night tomorrow, maybe some baking, perhaps some brunching, possibly some beaching - it should be 75 degrees and sunny. We'll see how it all goes.

I hope you have a wonderful weekend. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note: If you are trying to comment from an iPhone or iPad, there are scripting issues and the comment will not be posted. Please try commenting from another browser or device. Thank you! :)