Friday, September 20, 2013

Rom-Com Marathon



It's Friday! Tonight's plans include eating paleo leftovers and watching romantic comedies. I need this, and I can't wait. (Flavio is so good to me.) What are your favorite rom-coms? Mine might be You've Got Mail and When Harry Met Sally, but I also love Dan In Real Life and Adam, and we'll probably watch those tonight.

Did you ever read Mindy Kaling's hilarious article in the New Yorker on the seven types of women in romantic comedies? The "woman who works in an art gallery" kills me. As does the closing line, "There are, like, nine people in the entire world who are architects, and one of them is my dad. None of them look like Patrick Dempsey." Ha! So true.


Have a romantic and funny weekend. xo

2 comments:

  1. I love THE HOLIDAY, LOVE ACTUALLY, PRINCESS BRIDE, NOTTING HILL. Enjoy your marathon. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all of those, too! Thanks for the comment. :)

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you are trying to comment from an iPhone or iPad, there are scripting issues and the comment will not be posted. Please try commenting from another browser or device. Thank you! :)