Saturday, February 23, 2013

What's Your Type? Myers-Briggs

The Myers-Briggs personality test is wildly accurate. I took it for the first time about 8 years ago and took it again this morning and got the exact same typology: ENFJ.  And Flavio is: ENTJ

ENFJ is me to a T! A good description of my positive and negative qualities is here. It's like they know me.

Flavio is absolutely the managerial, goal-oriented, pragmatic ENTJ. My best friend is also ENTJ. Interestingly, ENTJs make up a mere 2% of the total population.

It was fun to take together and we both agreed it was freakishly spot on.

We took the probably-not-scientifically-sound-but-free version here! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note: If you are trying to comment from an iPhone or iPad, there are scripting issues and the comment will not be posted. Please try commenting from another browser or device. Thank you! :)