Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Survival Tip: Bubble Baths

{bliss}
I am in the midst of a difficult semester and while I love many parts of my job, I come home most days feeling like a need a good glass of wine and a hot bath stat. The bubble bath is my meditation and my favorite evening indulgence. Here's my ritual:

Pour wine. Light candles. Dim lights. Grab book. Turn on faucet. Pour bubbles. Soak. Sip. Read. Think. Sugar scrub. Drain. Soft towel. Lotion. Jammies. Cozy socks. I am a new person.

Sometimes if I get home late, or I've had a rough day, Flavio will draw me a bath and bring me wine, which is so sweet. Heaven!

It's a spa treatment for my body and my spirit. Viva la bath!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note: If you are trying to comment from an iPhone or iPad, there are scripting issues and the comment will not be posted. Please try commenting from another browser or device. Thank you! :)