Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Windblown

The Santa Ana winds have blown in and there's an electricity in the air. I am at my desk with a stack of work to do, but wish I was home listening to the wind blow outside, feeding Guiri ice cubes. While I am over this triple-digit heat and the surrounding brush fires, the Santa Anas are sort of beautiful in their own way.. they make your hair stand on end, and dry up everything in their path. Anyway, it wouldn't be Southern California without them. Declaration: Flav is off tomorrow and I decided I am taking Thursday afternoon off!!! Dog beach or bust.

Update at 2:00 PM - I have been holed up in an office all day and just learned So Cal is on fire. Shit. The above post feels insensitive. Stay safe, San Diego.
 {citrus infused water}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note: If you are trying to comment from an iPhone or iPad, there are scripting issues and the comment will not be posted. Please try commenting from another browser or device. Thank you! :)