Friday, May 23, 2014

Noted on a Friday

This was a let's-just-get-through-it kinda week. The end of the semester is always my busiest time (grading and meetings and more grading) and Flavio has been slammed, so I couldn't be happier about the three-day weekend ahead. My plans are having no plans at all and I can't wait to disconnect, relax, and see what fun pops up in the next few days. Happy (looong) weekend. xo

A few little things that made my week...

Celebrating my half-birthday last Sunday with half a leftover, defrosted cake - delicious.

Cake accompanied by this classic. "I got worms."

An after-work walk past our neighborhood's heavenly wall o'jasmine. Smells like summer.

I'm excited about the burgeoning blackberries in a neighbor's yard.

Dog-friendly dining at Carnitas' Snack Shack. Guiri recommends the pork belly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note: If you are trying to comment from an iPhone or iPad, there are scripting issues and the comment will not be posted. Please try commenting from another browser or device. Thank you! :)