Friday, May 16, 2014

Noted on a Friday

I had a disappointment this week, and I'm learning that's okay. As someone who likes to control how things play out, I find myself constantly (and irritatingly) challenged with lessons in flexibility and living in the present. Fact: Things will not always go as planned/hoped, but worrying what "could be" takes away the ability to see what should be, a.k.a. what actually IS. Life lessons in progress over here. Anyway, happy weekend. xo

Some little things that made my week...

Playing around on Instagram as you can see (not sure I'll stick with it). But loving all the Jacaranda this time of year.

Thursday was National Chocolate Chip Cookie Day. I celebrated accordingly.

 Festive bloodys at Mother's Day brunch.

And this reminder.

2 comments:

Please note: If you are trying to comment from an iPhone or iPad, there are scripting issues and the comment will not be posted. Please try commenting from another browser or device. Thank you! :)