Friday, May 2, 2014

Noted on a Friday

Happy May! This week was just... weird. My brother was hit nearly head-on by a drunk driver and miraculously, he is fine (thank god!). This 90-degree heat was making me feel ill and I projectile vomited all over my car while driving on the freeway (awful!). Lastly, my non-smart (dumb?) phone finally bit the dust. After years of resistance, an iPhone is in my future. In better news, my parents are coming to visit today (yay!) and a Padres game, new restaurants, and cooler temperatures are on all the itinerary. Have a great weekend. xo

Some fun moments from the last couple weeks...

Summerlike afternoons with this beauty.

Mimosas at Easter brunch.

Mystery date: Thai cooking class at Hipcooks. So much fun!

Baking funfetti cupcakes on a Sunday afternoon.

Mid-week sushi date when it was too hot to turn on the oven.

Drinks on draught at Toronado.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note: If you are trying to comment from an iPhone or iPad, there are scripting issues and the comment will not be posted. Please try commenting from another browser or device. Thank you! :)