Thursday, March 20, 2014

Spring To-Do

Happy first day of spring! Here in San Diego we're already munching on delicious red strawberries and enjoying flowery roadsides and sunny days. While our draught-ridden state could definitely use more showers, I think it's safe to say spring has sprung around these parts. Last summer and fall I put together seasonal to-do lists, and I thought it would be fun to do the same for spring. Here are some of the things I hope to do in the next few months:

1. Go on a picnic
2. Hit up the farmers' market regularly
3. Sleep more and worry less
4. Bake my annual strawberry shortcake
5. Go to a baseball game
6. Easter baskets!
7. Mix up spring-themed cocktails and drink on our porch
8. Do some home spring cleaning / redecoration / freshening up (new pillows, a new rug, etc.)
9. Take a cooking class here
10. Go to Playa del Carmen. Woot!

{Video: Guiri enjoying spring-like weather at Coronado last weekend - not sure if it plays properly on Blogger?}

2 comments:

  1. Two things:

    1) I'm excited for you to bake your Strawberry Shortcake (and I'm hoping to try a little smackerel!)
    2) I was just thinking about Hipcooks this morning! We should make a date night out of it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michael!

    You know I'd love to share some strawberry shortcake with you. We should have a desserts party soon!
    And a double date at Hipcooks sounds divine! Let's discuss. xo

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you are trying to comment from an iPhone or iPad, there are scripting issues and the comment will not be posted. Please try commenting from another browser or device. Thank you! :)