Friday, March 7, 2014

Noted on a Friday

Mercury was in retrograde recently, and I think that's why things felt off-kilter this week. Nothing terrible happened, I just felt grumpy and tired, which means I am welcoming the weekend with open arms. We're off to Korean BBQ tonight for a paleo feast with friends, and then we're excited for a visit from my cousin and her new baby tomorrow. It will be fun to do San Diego-y type things with out-of-towners. Flavio's been hinting about a very non-paleo mystery date on Sunday, so I'm also looking forward to that.  I hope you have a wonderful weekend. xo

Here are a few things that brightened my week...

Sunday night Oscars treats. Loooved the speeches, the gowns, and Ellen this year.

The best thing about teaching: the students. One of my best brought me Havainas and the sweetest note from her trip to Brazil. I was so touched.

Walks with this lady are my antidote to the mid-week blues.


Currently eating: this paleo chocolate chili. Totally hitting the spot on this cloudy Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note: If you are trying to comment from an iPhone or iPad, there are scripting issues and the comment will not be posted. Please try commenting from another browser or device. Thank you! :)