Friday, December 6, 2013

TGIF


{Buddy the Elf, what's your favorite color?}

The week after Thanksgiving always feels subtly sad for me. The leftovers are eaten, the family has gone, and work is at its most demanding point in the semester. I am pretty much running out of steam at this point. Thankfully, my non-work life has been filled with mellow fun to keep me in holiday spirit, including an evening in with my two faves last night, next to a crackling fire, watching Elf.  We're hitting the first round of the holiday party circuit this weekend and I'm excited to get dressed up. I'm also hoping to squeeze in some reading (currently loving this page-turner), spend time in the kitchen with the inaugural batch of holiday baking, and do a bit of general lounging. I hope you have a fun weekend. xo

PS: 18 things you probably didn't know about the movie Elf

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note: If you are trying to comment from an iPhone or iPad, there are scripting issues and the comment will not be posted. Please try commenting from another browser or device. Thank you! :)