Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Merry Happy Feliz Joyeux

{my table art - Christmas Eve brunch}
Christmas feels quiet this year. My parents are in Hawaii, my brothers are working, and we'll be spending the holiday with Flavio's mom. It will be lovely but much calmer than Christmases with my raucous clan. Though I'll be missing the Clinton energy, I am feeling very blessed. I am not religious, but blessed is the only word that covers it. Christmas is a celebration of another year, a chance to be with the people we love, and a day to reflect on the love we have for those who are not with us. The older I get, I am ever more convinced that love is all that matters.

To anyone out there reading: Merry Christmas! Thank you for stopping by my little blog - it means more to me than you know. Now go pour yourself some eggnog, or something. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note: If you are trying to comment from an iPhone or iPad, there are scripting issues and the comment will not be posted. Please try commenting from another browser or device. Thank you! :)