Friday, February 21, 2014

Noted on a Friday

Greetings from Las Vegas! After a hectic and sleepless week, we're resting, eating, and generally be spoiled in my parents' nest. Heaven. We're here until Sunday and I'm savoring every minute.

Here are some of the little things that made my week...

This nighttime spooning - melts my heart.

A Tuesday happy hour at Polite Provisions.

A sunset road trip, The Smiths on pandora, feeling beyond peaceful.

A selfie with kisses.

An obligatory stop.

This specially-purchased-just-for-me decaf for my parents' Keurig. It's making me unbelievably happy. I have missed the taste of coffee dearly. Thank you, mom!

Two cuties, enjoying.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note: If you are trying to comment from an iPhone or iPad, there are scripting issues and the comment will not be posted. Please try commenting from another browser or device. Thank you! :)