Friday, February 14, 2014

Noted on a Friday

Thanks for playing along with my Week o' Valentiney Nerdiness. I hope you do something happy today, either to celebrate yourself and your loved ones, or to make fun of the whole thing - whichever suits your fancy. I actually spent two long hours at the dentist today, which was not romantic, but I'm looking forward to a low-key night. We'll be celebrating with Chinese takeout and a House of Cards Season 2 marathon. I'm about to get going on making a batch of chocolate covered strawberries and we'll be popping those and champagne for dessert. I hope you have a wonderful weekend with the ones you love. xo

Here are a few little things that made my week...

A valentine from my bestest in Boston.

Baking my traditional red velvets for Flavio's work, and keeping one for me.

I am still missing coffee/caffeine, but I'm loving the motivational messages on my morning tea.

This AM surprise - V-Day loot and a dystopian novel by my favorite author. Sweet!

This festive polish - for lasting all week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note: If you are trying to comment from an iPhone or iPad, there are scripting issues and the comment will not be posted. Please try commenting from another browser or device. Thank you! :)