Friday, May 24, 2013

This Week

Something about this week just worked. The days were productive and fulfilling and somehow, Flavio and I were home early each evening to enjoy leisurely dinners with wine, sunset walks, and then dessert over Mad Men episodes. (We must be the last people to get into Mad Men, but it is so, so good.) I think we're trying to keep last week's vacation vibe going and I like it. This is a routine I could definitely get used to.

Happy (long) Memorial Day weekend.
{Mom enjoying a manhattan, Me with an old fashioned
In Las Vegas last weekend, cocktails Mad Men style
Not the most flattering pic, but I love it anyway.}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note: If you are trying to comment from an iPhone or iPad, there are scripting issues and the comment will not be posted. Please try commenting from another browser or device. Thank you! :)