Friday, April 4, 2014

Noted on a Friday

I have major vacation anticipation right now and instead of wishing the time away in a countdown to Spring Break, I made it a point to stay in the present and celebrate each day this week. Whether baking a pie or meeting Flavio downtown for happy hour, planning afterwork fun switched things up and helped me feel positive about each day. I'm looking forward to a mystery date this evening and then making a conscious effort to focus on the now and enjoy this weekend. I hope you have a good one. xo

Here are a few things that made my week...

Cupcakes and (decaf) coffee with a friend.

April showers (and rainbows) bring May flowers.

Meeting up for a cocktails/oysters/Mexico-vacation-planning happy hour.

Wine, snuggles, and a movie on Thursday night.

Pretty roadside flowers on an afternoon walk.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note: If you are trying to comment from an iPhone or iPad, there are scripting issues and the comment will not be posted. Please try commenting from another browser or device. Thank you! :)