Friday, April 11, 2014

Noted on a Friday

After spending the week scrambling to get everything squared away before Spring Break, it's finally here. Papers are graded, lessons are planned, and we are Mexico-bound Monday. (!!!) I celebrated with a revitalizing yoga sesh this afternoon and there is bubbly waiting to be popped tonight.  Just some laundering, packing, cleaning, and three sleeps left before we're livin' la vida loca. I can't wait to snorkel, margarita, and explore with my favorite person. I hope everyone has a great week, and I look forward to sharing some photographs when we get back. xo

This week wasn't all work. Here's some of the play...

A Monday Happy Hour at Sycamore Den.

Tuesday night done right. Perfect for a near 90 degree day.

Spontaneous fun: Wednesday dinner and drinks at my favorite Mexican spot, Cantina Mayahuel. Best margs in SD, period.

Coming home to this sock-stealing sweetheart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note: If you are trying to comment from an iPhone or iPad, there are scripting issues and the comment will not be posted. Please try commenting from another browser or device. Thank you! :)