Sunday, April 20, 2014

Felices Pascuas!

Happy Easter! We're back from an amazing week in Mexico and I can't wait to share photos soon. In the meantime, we're enjoying cuddles with our favorite Easter bunny (we missed Guiri sooo much!) and chocolate treats paired with a Sunday movie marathon. The end of a trip is always sad - thankfully, these tips are helping - but at the same time, nothing's sweeter than being home.

Easter has always been one of my favorite holidays. When I was little, my parents would set up an egg hunt and my brothers and I would run around the yard searching for well-hidden eggs. Some eggs were filled with candy, while others were filled with cold, hard cash. Over the years, the egg hunts have continued and I am really missing my parents and brothers and our tradition today - hopefully we can all be together next year. These annual egg hunts are one of my fondest memories, and inspire me to make a point of celebrating Easter Sunday with something fun. Some years, Flavio sets up an egg hunt for me :), last year I made carrot cupcakes, and this year I put together simple Easter baskets. They were fun to come home to after a week away.
{His}
{Hers}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note: If you are trying to comment from an iPhone or iPad, there are scripting issues and the comment will not be posted. Please try commenting from another browser or device. Thank you! :)