Monday, January 6, 2014

Morning Snuggles

Warning: this photo of me is hideous!


Haha! But Guiri doesn't seem to mind me all red and sweaty when we come home from the gym to snuggle her. One of my favorite parts of each day is our morning (and evening) snuggles. The three of us pile in bed, Guiri rolls over on her back and gets her tummy rubbed, and Flavio and I give her kisses and pets while we chat about plans for the day ahead or at night, about life in general. It's quiet, sweet time with my husband and our first-born. ;)

 PS: 23 Signs Your Pet Is Actually Your First-Born Child (guilty, guilty, guilty.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note: If you are trying to comment from an iPhone or iPad, there are scripting issues and the comment will not be posted. Please try commenting from another browser or device. Thank you! :)