Friday, February 6, 2015

Noted on a Friday

We're mostly taking it easy this weekend. I'm feeling very pregnant, and keep wondering if I'm going in to labor (regular Braxton-Hicks and some light cramping at night) so we'll be keeping it very low-key. We are having dinner with Flavio's dad tomorrow night (who we haven't seen in forever), and I'm getting a pedicure on Sunday, as I can no longer reach my toes. Should be delightful. Hope you have a good one! xo

{branch manager}
{Newborn Care class -- very proud of my swaddled baby}
{Practicing at home. Flavio is the better swaddler.} 
{Flavio making fun of me for double-fisting samples at Trader Joe's}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note: If you are trying to comment from an iPhone or iPad, there are scripting issues and the comment will not be posted. Please try commenting from another browser or device. Thank you! :)