Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Baby C's Nursery

We are so beyond ready to have this baby! I have nested and re-nested, our house is sparkling, our birth center bag is packed, I've spent my days walking in an effort to encourage this baby out, and now it's just a waiting game. I guess babies come when they are ready.. And whenever this little one decides to come, we're excited to spend time in the nursery we created. We knew we wanted to do a safari theme, because it's gender neutral, and because we are still obsessed with all things Kenya after a 2007 trip there, and we had a lot of fun putting it together. I think it's simple and classic, and is filled with sweet gifts from wonderful friends. I hope our baby loves it as much as we do.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note: If you are trying to comment from an iPhone or iPad, there are scripting issues and the comment will not be posted. Please try commenting from another browser or device. Thank you! :)