Friday, October 24, 2014

Noted on a Friday

{pumpkin spice muffins, fresh from the oven}
This week went by in a flash and I can't believe we're almost into November. It feels like October through December always go by so fast, whereas January, for example, feels like it's moving backward. But, I'm embracing all the fun that's coming with open arms, including this weekend when we're heading to LA to hang with my cousin and her two babies. It will be good to soak up some parenting advice and practice being with little ones -- a pretty foreign concept for Flavio and me. I hope you have a great weekend. xo

Watching the world go by.

Love this stuff.

A mid-week sushi date with friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note: If you are trying to comment from an iPhone or iPad, there are scripting issues and the comment will not be posted. Please try commenting from another browser or device. Thank you! :)