Monday, July 14, 2014

A little love note...

Things have been...hectic. To say the least. My summer school schedule has been kicking my butt, and when things get busy, the blog is the first thing to go (along with exercise, and cleaning my house). I've missed being here, but at the same time, it's been nice to come home from work and just turn off my brain, be outside, cook, read, and hang. I finish classes on July 25, and then we're planning to get out of town to celebrate our 3rd anniversary, so I might be away from the blog a little while longer (back the first week of August?). In the meantime, happy summer! xo

{4th of July Fireworks at Summer Pops, 2014}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note: If you are trying to comment from an iPhone or iPad, there are scripting issues and the comment will not be posted. Please try commenting from another browser or device. Thank you! :)