Friday, June 20, 2014

Noted on a Friday

Welp, this shirt pretty much sums it up. I have been slammed at work and we've had some fun after-work commitments, and I haven't been feeling that well, so I am looking forward to indulging in some much-needed downtime in the next couple days. We are co-hosting a garage sale tomorrow morning at our place, and then I'm looking forward to reading, watching movies, and a nap, or three. Happy summer solstice! xo

A few things that made my week...

This guy. Love him.

A "Welcome Summer!" bonfire with friends, s'mores, and music at Fiesta Island.

Chilling with my lady and some 'Say Yes to the Dress'

World Cup shopping, Flavio representing. Vamos Mexico!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note: If you are trying to comment from an iPhone or iPad, there are scripting issues and the comment will not be posted. Please try commenting from another browser or device. Thank you! :)