Sunday, January 20, 2013

Blah Blah Blogging

Every year I make a New Year's list. Not resolutions, really - but things I want to do.
Here is this year's roundup.

In 2013 I want to...

(1) Write regularly. Since finishing grad school in 2011, I feel like I haven't written anything. Not that I'm some prolific, serious writer, but I do like journaling and notice that when I document my life, I start paying more attention. Hence, this blog. A place to record the treasures/musings of my everyday world and start paying more attention.

(2) Bake more. It's therapeutic and I love it. I want to make time for it. 

(3) Exercise at least three times a week. It feels sooo good to work out. Why do I always stop, then start again?!! MAYBE go to CrossFit with my husband.. Eeps! Intimidated. More on that soon..

(4) Write more letters. Send more cards. Call more than text.

I know they sorta look like resolutions (especially the last two) but for me, they are more a way to keep me on track to making 2013 a good one. I'm excited about documenting my year in sunny San Diego, and hope you'll come along for the ride.

Have a good one!
xoxo

{This French apple cake is the best thing I've made all year! :) Délicieux. Recipe here.}

1 comment:

  1. Please feel free to add a new task to 2013.... fedex anyone you might know in New Mexico some of those delicious baked goods!

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If you are trying to comment from an iPhone or iPad, there are scripting issues and the comment will not be posted. Please try commenting from another browser or device. Thank you! :)